Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures

Alright I finally figured how to upload my pictures!

Here is the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/LSOL817/NewZealand1?feat=directlink

I tried to put captions to explain what things were but let me know if you have questions! I also think that you can post comments on there.
Let me know if it doesn't work and I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, it worked...the pictures are amazing!!! It was so cool looking at them after reading your blog because I felt like I had been there! Was the water cold? The trees are incredible. Thanks for posting them and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so cool and I really enjoyed looking at all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lara,
    I really enjoy reading your blog and the pics look beautiful. I'm excited to follow your trip and thanks for sharing. Rachel Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics lara hope your having a sick time. in accordance to your last post work does suck and i would know i've got a ton of it. Keep having fun in the warm weather while i live in a frozen tundra haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite. It reads FACEBOOK all over it. haha

    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jIwya2E7KkM/S0z1j8KdH1I/AAAAAAAAAGQ/5vpRZQXumIo/s512/IMG_3932.JPG

    it all looks so amazing! enjoy

    ReplyDelete